Worship is in person or online Sundays at 10 a.m.
Please review this July 8 letter to the congregation regarding in person services.
Sermons are Bible-based, but not in the evangelical or fundamentalist sense. Think smart, funny and applicable. Service music features traditional hymns and choir pieces, a special musical offering or our bell choir. It is not unusual to hear both Bach and the Beatles on any given Sunday.
We begin our Sunday services stating: “We respectfully acknowledge that we are on the traditional, ancestral lands of the Illini and the Osage Nations. The process of knowing and acknowledging the land we stand on is a way of honoring and expressing gratitude for the ancestral Illini and Osage people who were on this land before us.”
- Sermon – In case you missed the live stream of our Service on Facebook or YouTube, read the Sermon
- Bulletin – View the bulletin-9.26.21
- Music – View the order-of-music
- Children’s Education – Hannah Peters has been doing Youth Time during our services, here is the lesson from last Sunday.
- Bulletin Archives – Click here for past bulletins