Called Congregation Meeting – In Person Only
Sunday, December 12, 2021
The Session of Trinity Presbyterian Church has called a Congregation meeting following worship Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. for the following purposes:
1. Receiving a report from the Pastor Nominating Committee of its recommendation of a pastor candidate to be called to serve Trinity Presbyterian Church.
2. Voting by ballot to call a pastor candidate to serve Trinity Presbyterian Church beginning February 14, 2022.
3. Voting to approve the pastor candidate’s terms of call.
4. Voting to dismiss the Pastor Nominating Committee with gratitude for their service.
5. * Electing members to the Session and to the Board of Deacons.
6. Electing two members of the congregation to the 2022 Nominating Committee.
7. ** Electing members to the Endowment and Planned Giving Committee.
8. Revising the Trinity Presbyterian By-Laws to permit meeting electronically.
* 2 nominees to serve 3-year terms as Ruling Elders on the Session and 1 nominee to serve a 3-year term on the Board of Deacons are still being sought by the Nominating Committee.
** 1 nominee to serve a 2-year term on the Endowment and Planned Giving Committee is still being sought by the Nominating Committee.